In an effort to reduce the number of animals used at the University of Iowa, the IACUC has developed the IACUC AnShare Listserv. This Listserv can be used for the following purposes:
- Request live animals or tissues from another investigator on campus
- Provide live animals or tissues to another investigator on campus
- Post animal related questions to your University of Iowa colleagues
Who can participate?
Participants in the Listserv must be listed on an approved Animal Protocol, and have a University of Iowa email address. Messages will not be sent or received to/from non-UIOWA email addresses.
Sign up process:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Type SUBSCRIBE IACUC-ANSHARE in the body of the email.
- The requester will then receive a computer generated message asking for verification of subscription request.
- After being added to the list, two emails will be sent (a welcome message and a confirmation message).
- Save these emails for future reference.
Questions concerning the Listserv:
- Call the Office of Animal Resources (335-7985)
- Send an email to IACUC-ANSHARE@LIST.UIOWA.EDU